Lemon Zest from Sicilia Organic Essential Oil 30 ml
Lemon is one of the most useful fruits in natural medicine. Its tree is modest in size, between 4 and 6 metres, and its oval dark green leaves. It flowers in winter with beautiful fragrant white flowers. We prefer Sicilian lemon for its superior properties and many virtues. Its essential oil has a fruity and lemony scent.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
In infusion: For its detoxifying properties and to facilitate digestion.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a fruity, refreshing atmosphere and thus deodorize a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to solve problems of heavy legs.
The essential oil of Sicilian Lemon is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a draining and invigorating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Ne pas dépasser 30 minutes de diffusion atmosphérique.
- Aérer les pièces avant et après usage.
- Ne pas ingérer en l'état.
- Éviter le contact, ne pas fumer à proximité du produit, ne pas chauffer à la flamme nue ni exposer les vapeurs à la flamme ou toute autre source d'ignition.
- Durant l'incorporation du produit, celui-ci doit être tenu à des températures relativement basses. Toute nécessité d'élévation de température doit être ménagée et courte.
- Ne pas inhaler de vapeurs chaudes.