Wintergreen Procumbens Organic Essential Oil 30 ml
Wintergreen is a small sub-shrub from 10 to 15cm, cousin of heathers and blueberries. We carefully select the best leaves of this plant in its native land, in order to extract a superior essential oil. Its scent is deep, intense and spicy with notes of honey or even caramel.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a relaxing atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes and relieves joint pain, but also reduces and promotes the healing of bruises and blows.
The essential oil of Wintergreen lying down is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a relaxing and soothing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. The massage is carried out on the painful areas according to the problems.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Tonic aroma to ward off winter
- Energizing and stimulating, it purifies the air
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.