Bracteiferum Helichrysum from Madagascar Organic Essential Oil
Bracteiferum Helichrysum is a variety of Helichrysum, also called Everlasting, specific to the Island of Madagascar. We have selected extracts of Bracteiferum carefully collected on this Island in order to offer a superior quality oil. It gives off a very pleasant fresh and sweet fragrance.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
Corsica & Italy
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to promote breathing.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it helps to promote breathing and increase the breath.
The essential oil of Helichryse Bractée is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
- Soothing and detoxifying
- Ideal to bring a floral atmosphere to your interior
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil, it is ideal to soothe blows and bruises and promotes joint problems.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.