Lemongrass Indian Verbena Organic Essential Oil
Lemongrass is a herbaceous plant with long linear leaves of 50cm to 2m long and bluish green in colour. We have selected extracts of Lemongrass Verbena from India, the cradle of this plant and producing a superior quality oil. It has a fresh and lemony smell.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To cleanse and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a soothing atmosphere with notes of verbena.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, allows you to perform a soothing massage.
Lemongrass essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. A few drops in a shampoo can strengthen the hair.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Widely used to help reduce oedemas
- Diluted in a vegetable oil, it is particularly recommended for draining, invigorating and circulatory massage. It is also very effective against heavy leg syndrome.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.