Wild Mediterranean Oregano Organic Essential Oil
The Oregano is a plant native to Morocco and can measure up to 80cm. We have selected extracts of Compact Oregano carefully harvested in Spain, in order to offer a superior quality oil. It has a strong, fresh, and aromatic scent.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
Plants and aerial blossomed parts
In infusion: To stimulate the natural defences, fight against infections and stimulate the body and mind.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a fresh atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to treat skin infections, or to stimulate the immune system.
The essential oil of compact Oregano is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to solve skin problems. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
Origanum compactum oil, linalool*, limonene*, citral*, eugenol*, geraniol*.
*Allergènes naturellement présents / Allergens naturally present
Dangereux. Respecter les précautions d'emploi. Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Harmful if swallowed/Nocif en cas d'ingestion. May cause an allergic skin reaction/Peut provoquer une allergie cutanée. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage/Provoque des
brûlures de la peau et des lésions oculaires graves. Causes serious eye damage /Provoque des lésions
oculaires graves. Toxic in contact with skin/Toxique par contact cutané. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways/Peut être mortel en cas d'ingestion et de pénétration dans les voies respiratoires. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects /Toxique pour les organismes aquatiques, entraîne des effets à long terme
- Herbaceous aromas to strengthen the body
- For a soothing atmosphere
- Provides comfort to skin with imperfections
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.