Camphorated Rosemary from the Mediterranean Organic Essential Oil
The Camphorated Rosemary is a perennial shrub on the Mediterranean coast that can reach 1 to 2 meters in height. We have selected extracts of Rosemary carefully harvested in Spain in order to offer an oil of superior quality. It gives off a herbaceous, camphorated scent between incense and eucalyptus.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
Flowers & Petals
In infusion: For its general tonic properties, and its powerful aromas.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a stimulating atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes and relieves joint pain, stimulates blood circulation and above all reduces and promotes the healing of bruises and blows.
Camphor Rosemary essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a heating massage or for joint comfort. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- In infusion, it is calming and harmonizing
- Pleasant pastry aroma
- Pleasant and exceptional floral fragrance that creates a harmonious atmosphere and promotes relaxationDiluted in a cream for a radiant and regenerated skin.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.