Cinnamon Bark Organic Essential Oil
The cinnamon tree is a tropical tree 10 to 15 meters high. Its evergreen leaves are oblong and of a beautiful bright green, and have three characteristic parallel veins. We have carefully selected the best extracts of this tree in Madagascar, one of its original lands. Its essential oil gives off a woody and spicy scent.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties, it also has aphrodisiac properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create an energizing and invigorating atmosphere.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: X
Do not use in cosmetics, dermo-caustic actions due to the high concentration of phenols.
- Toning after a heavy meal
- Stimulant in diffusion
- Diluted in a cream or vegetable oil, it is a skin regenerator.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.