Fresh Ginger Organic Essential Oil
Ginger is a tropical herbaceous perennial plant that can reach 1m in height. It comes from a rhisome, a reserve organ that ensures the survival of the plant. This one is yellowish and very aromatic. Our Ginger is carefully cultivated and harvested in Sri Lanka for its superior quality and molecular richness. It has a peppery and earthy scent, while keeping lemony and orange notes.
Bank card, Paypal
1 Review = 1 Promo Code of 10%
on your next order
In infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties. It also has aphrodisiac properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create an energizing and invigorating atmosphere.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, allows you to perform a toning massage...
Ginger essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a toning massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. A few drops in a shampoo can strengthen the hair.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Powerful purifying and stimulating
- Air purifier
- Powerful stimulant of immune defences.
- Purifies and calms dental pain.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.